Since 1971, our patients have entrusted us with every aspect of their eye care — from routine exams to treating the most complex eye disorders. We expanded our services to provide care for another important sense — your hearing. You can take care of all your vision and hearing needs at the practice you know and trust.
Our goal is to help you hear better and to make excellent audiological care accessible to all patients, with or without insurance coverage. We will provide you with an understanding of your hearing health needs, implement a treatment plan that addresses your unique hearing needs, and teach you how to maintain your hearing devices for the optimal hearing benefit. We strive to empower our patients to improve their hearing by using and maintaining their hearing devices effectively. The best audiology treatment plan is the one that is best for you, your budget, your lifestyle, and your hearing needs.
Benefits of choosing the Hearing Center at Eye Consultants of Atlanta:
- Hearing care in conjunction with ongoing eye care
- Conveniently located at our Cumberland medical office
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluations
- All services performed by a licensed audiologist
- State of the art equipment used for diagnostic testing and hearing services
- Care Credit financing options available (OAC)
- Access to the latest, state of the art hearing aid technology from multiple manufacturers
- Hearing aid dispensing, fitting and programming
- Real-ear verification of the fit of your hearing aid(s)
- Instruction on how to properly use and care for your hearing aid(s) to receive optimal benefit
- Follow-up care and support of your hearing aids including programming and adjustments, instruction of communication strategies and overall support of your devices
- 60-day hearing aid trial periods
- Extended audiology service plan options available
- Extended manufacturer warranty options available
- Manufacturer protection plan (repair and loss and damage coverage) included with hearing aid purchase
- On-site minor hearing aid repairs
- Assistance with state-funded amplified telephones and hearing aids for qualifying applicants
- Referral for medical treatment or evaluation, if needed
- Custom earpieces for all your hearing protection, recreational, and occupational needs
Wow! Imagine being excited about needing a hearing aid! Dr. Rellinger made the process just that — exciting. She was kind, knowledgeable, and thoroughly interested in my wants and needs.